Spilly Spoon – The Non-Spill Medicine Spoon
The Spilly Spoon is a unique practical product that can help reduce the stress of having a sick child, and even make it a little more fun! As a parent, you may have all experienced chasing a child around the kitchen trying not to spill medicine on the floor. When you have a very poorly child and they don’t want to take their medicine, the Spilly Spoon is the perfect solution. Designed to introduce a fun element into what can be a stressful situation, Spilly Spoon is the definitive safe and non-spill medicine spoon.
The Spilly Spoon is a non-spill medicine spoon with a caterpillar character theme that is both appealing and child-friendly whilst still being practical for mums and dads. The Spilly Spoon is designed to hold up to 10ml of liquid medicine and the spoon can be laid flat on a work surface, enabling you to pick up your child and administer the medicine. The Spilly Spoon is also ideal to use in the middle of the night when visibility may be poor. No one wants to have to change bedding or pyjamas when everything is covered in medicine. The Spilly Spoon is also great for the independent growing infant. When your child gets to a certain age they want to do everything themselves and that includes taking their own medicine.
550 in stock
Why would you Buy a Spilly Spoon when a spoon or syringe is included with the medicine?
- Not all children like taking medicine and the Spilly Spoon introduces a fun element making administration easier
- Some children are scared of the syringe and will not take medicine from it
- You do not spill the medicine when administering into a Spilly Spoon as the medicine is poured into the handle and tipped into the child’s mouth
- It can also be laid flat on a surface to enable you to pick up the child
- The Spilly spoon enables a child to self administer without spilling
- Medicine can be measured accurately on the calibrated section in measurements of 2.5ml, 5ml, 7.5ml and 10ml
- Wash with warm soapy water
- Dishwasher safe
- Steriliser safe.